Our goal is to provide you with safe and timely care. In response to COVID-19 precautions, we’ve adjusted our care approach beyond in-person office visits. Our expanded telephonic and telehealth visits increase access to your care provider – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
We have adopted new processes at our clinic sites to ensure your continued safety. Here’s what you can expect:
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering. All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic or another local clinic for evaluation.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
- Memorial Physician Services clinic sites have established
dedicated appointment areas for patients experiencing respiratory or other
illness symptoms. Your doctor’s office will provide you with additional
information and local availability.
As a woman, your healthcare needs change throughout your lifetime. Memorial Physician Services – Women’s Healthcare is committed to providing high-quality care that’s mindful of your comfort and privacy at all stages of life.