Our goal is to provide you with safe and timely care. In response to COVID-19 precautions, we’ve adjusted our care approach beyond in-person office visits. Our expanded telephonic and telehealth visits increase access to your care provider – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
We have adopted new processes at our clinic sites to ensure your continued safety. Here’s what you can expect:
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering. All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred to another location for testing or treatment.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated drive-thru labs for carside testing.
- Memorial Physician Services clinic sites have established
dedicated appointment areas for patients experiencing respiratory or other
illness symptoms. Your doctor’s office will provide you with additional
information and local availability.
A psychiatrist is a doctor who focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental illness. This can include behavioral or emotional disorders, psychological problems or substance abuse. Our trained professionals understand how these issues can affect your life and the lives of those you care about. In a safe and comfortable environment, our providers will help you understand what’s at the heart of the challenges you face and how best to start feeling like yourself again.
View Our Psychiatry Providers