You want safe, convenient care. When your doctor is unavailable or an emergency room trip is not necessary, Memorial ExpressCare can help. With no appointment needed, our care is available (whether you are a current patient or not) through three convenient care options: walk-in, On My Way call-ahead and telehealth video.
Our care team has you covered (including on-site lab and imaging) for those common injuries and ailments such as:
- All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic.
- ear and eye infections
- skin infections
- nausea and vomiting
- fractures or sprains*
- urinary tract infections
- skin rashes
- minor burns
Memorial ExpressCare is open to care for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve adjusted our care approach to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
- Upon entry, all patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic.
Learn more about ExpressCare