We understand you appreciate the convenience of no appointments for medical services, such as doctor visit, labs and imaging. We also understand that visiting an emergency room for a non-life threatening condition can take more time out of your schedule than you'd like.
That's why ExpressCare accepts walk-ins, whether you're a current patient or not - no appointment is needed. Simply walk in to ExpressCare, and we'll get you in for medical attention, including lab work and medical imaging.
Memorial ExpressCare is open to care for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We have adjusted our care approach to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
ExpressCare screens and treats the following illnesses and symptoms::
- Upon entry, all patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic.
- ear and eye infections
- skin infections
- nausea and vomiting
- fractures or sprains*
- urinary tract infections
- skin rashes
- minor burns
Learn more about ExpressCare