Memorial Care Navigation provides support and advocacy for seniors and their families who may need some extra assistance coordinating medical care. An experienced registered nurse and licensed clinical social worker offer a range of services that can be tailored to the individual needs of patients and their loved ones.
Services offered by Memorial Care Navigation include:
- Assessment of patient's living situation, health and safety, taking into account the wishes and goals of the patient and his or her family
- Assistance in transitioning care to another setting, such as an assisted living facility
- Monitoring the patient's well-being through home visits
- Patient advocacy during doctors' visits, emergency care and hospital stays
- Coordination with the patient's family to ensure he or she receives the best care possible.
These services are offered on a self-pay basis to patients who live within a 60-mile radius of Springfield. For more information about Memorial Care Navigation, talk to your Memorial Physician Services care provider or call 217-862-0137.