You want safe, convenient care. With no appointment needed, our care is available (whether you are a current patient or not) through three convenient care options: walk-in, On My Way call-ahead and telehealth video.
Please note: If you are suffering from a life-threatening condition, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest Emergency Department.
If you have respiratory symptoms:
As we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have designated our South Sixth ExpressCare location as a Respiratory Clinic that serves only patients who are experiencing respiratory symptoms. If you have a respiratory illness with the following symptoms, please call our Respiratory Hotline at 217-588-4019:
If you have other illnesses or injuries:
If you are seeking treatment for other minor illnesses or injuries, including the following, please visit our North Dirksen, Koke Mill or Chatham ExpressCare locations:
- Ear pain
- Eye symptoms
- Skin rashes and infections
- Fractures or sprains
- Nausea or vomiting
- Minor burns
- Urinary tract infections (without fever)
- Other non-respiratory conditions
A note to patients experiencing fever: To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, you will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, when you arrive at our ExpressCare locations. If you are experiencing a fever, you will be directed to contact the Memorial Respiratory Clinic at 217-588-4019, or utilize ExpressCare Telehealth (two-way video virtual care service) or to schedule a telehealth visit with your Memorial Physician Services doctor through the Memorial App.
All ExpressCare locations are open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week. For after-hours or emergencies, call 911 or go to your local Emergency Department.
Memorial ExpressCare is open to care for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve adjusted our care approach to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering. All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic or another local clinic for evaluation.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
- Memorial Physician Services clinic sites have established dedicated appointment areas for patients experiencing respiratory or other illness symptoms. Your doctor’s office will provide you with additional information and local availability.