You want safe, convenient care. With no appointment needed, our care is available (whether you are a current patient or not) through three convenient care options: walk-in, On My Way call-ahead and telehealth video.
Please note: If you are suffering from a life-threatening condition, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Our care team has you covered (including on-site lab and imaging) for those common injuries and ailments such as:
|ear and eye infections
||nausea and vomiting
||urinary tract infections
||fractures or sprains
Memorial ExpressCare is open to care for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve adjusted our care approach to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic. All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
- Upon entry, all patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic.