Memorial Physician Services has several locations to serve you better. Our primary care, psychiatry, urgent care and walk-in clinics are located in central Illinois, including Chatham, Decatur, Jacksonville, Lincoln, Petersburg and Springfield.
- All patients will be required to wear masks upon arriving at any Memorial Health System facility, and will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, before entering. All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, cold or flu, you may be referred directly to a respiratory clinic or to another local clinic for evaluation.
- In-room or over-the-phone registration whenever possible.
- Waiting areas adjusted to observe social distancing.
- Dedicated respiratory care screening clinic located at South Sixth.
- Memorial Physician Services clinic sites have established dedicated appointment areas for patients experiencing respiratory or other illness symptoms. Your doctor’s office will provide you with additional information and local availability.
We are also now available virtually at anytime with telehealth.