Jane Arbuthnot, MD
da Vinci Robotic Surgeon, Gynecology
Memorial Physician Services - Women's Healthcare
747 N. Rutledge
Springfield, IL 62701
Phone Number: 217-757-7932
Dr. Arbuthnot completed her undergraduate degree in chemistry at the University of Northern Colorado. She received her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Dr. Arbuthnot’s residency included extensive training in high-risk obstetrics, gynecologic oncology and infertility, including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and colposcopy. She was board certified in obstetrics/gynecology in December 1984. After 22 years in an extremely busy practice of obstetrics and gynecology, she now limits her practice to gynecology. She has a special interest in comprehensive women’s health.
Dr. Arbuthnot is experienced in da Vinci ® robotic surgery.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Sangamon County Medical Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Past President, Sangamon County Medical Society
- Executive Committee Medical Staff/Memorial Medical Staff
- Clinical Associate Professor, SIU School of Medicine
- Past Alternate Delegate, Illinois State Medical Society
- Alumni Board of Governors, SIU School of Medicine
- District VI Member, Illinois Section, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologist
- Past President, Springfield Art Association
- Executive Board Member, Springfield Art Association
Back to Care Providers